Fags = Jews Overview
- “Israel today is one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of equality for sexual minorities.” (“Queer in the land of Sodom,” The Gully, 2/21/02. http://www.thegully.com/essays/gaymundo/020220_gay_israel_history.html.) “Israel has made astonishing progress with gay rights.” (“Israel’s gays fear rise of the rabid rabbis,” The Independent, 6/25/00. http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israels-gays-fear-rise-of-the-rabid-rabbis-712793.html.)
In 1975 the Society for the Protection of Personal Rights (Agudah, in Hebrew) was formed in Israel. They’ve been carrying water for crybaby fags from that day to this.
- Lesbians organized within the women’s movement in Israel. To this day the fags and dykes fight with each other. Wah.
In 1988 the perverts in the Knesset literally called a vote to repeat the sodomy law in the middle of the night, when it was prearranged that “religious Knesset members” (that’s like “Christian fags”—oxymoron) would not be present. The next day these phony religionists went through the motions of raising a stink in the media. 2 Peter 2:17-19 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
In 1992 the cowards of the Knesset amended Israel’s Equal Workplace Opportunities Law to include fags—pretending they needed protection from discrimination. Good luck applying that law to God!
- In 1992 the Committee on Jewish Law and Standards – an allegedly conservative group – decreed that fags would be welcome in its synagogues, a concession made to the pressure from rabbinical students who were pushing for “Ordination regardless of orientation.” Aren’t Jews so clever with the words?
- In 1993 the Israeli military rescinded its few regulations limiting fags from spreading their filth all over the military.
- In 1994 the Israeli Supreme Court said El Al Israel Airlines had to give free tickets to the fags butt buddies, like they did the spouses of their employees.
- In 1998 the fags of Israel had their own Stonewall, called “the Wigstock Riots.” The fags were having an “annual drag festival” in Tel Aviv, to rob people of money for AIDS (they would bankrupt the world to keep up their anal copulation). The police tried to shut things down for the beginning of Sabbath. What a joke! You can wag your fag ass down Main Street, just don’t do it during the Sabbath. The fags didn’t like this hint of a restraint on their public filth, so of course they had them a little riot.
- In 1998, a few weeks before the Wigstock Riots, Dana International, a popular transgender singer won the Eurovision Song Contest, and Prime Minister Netanyahu (in his first round as PM) sent the freak a congratulatory telegram, and the craven Knesset made the beast an honorary member.
- In 1998 Michal Eden became the first open dyke to be elected to the Tel Aviv City Council.
- In 2000 the Israeli Supreme Court told two dykes they could both register as mother of a son born to one of them.
- In 2004 the New York Times wrote a big spread about rabbis at “gay synagogues” being unfazed by the legalities against fag marriages. More than 30 of these false prophets piled up outside New York City Hall to protest any mention that their blatant acts of marrying fags just might be against the law of man. As for the laws of God rabbi Ayelet Cohen from one of the largest fag synagogue in the world, Beth Simchat Torah, stamped her dyke foot and said: “[T]he most annoying arguments against same-sex marriage were based on religious traditions.” You mutinous Jews think you can change the standard of God!
- In December 2006 the “highest legal body in Conservative Judaism, the centrist movement in worldwide Jewry” — the Committee on Jewish Law and Standards of the Rabbinical Assembly -- voted to allow fags to be rabbis. The Jewish Theological Seminary was thrilled; they have been pushing for fags to take over the synagogues for years, along with the American Jewish University (formerly University of Judaism and Brandeis-Bardin Institute).
- In April 2008 www.thejewishweek.com reported a “gay rift” between the Israeli and non-Israeli Jews, because the Jewish Theological Seminary has an “openly gay and lesbian” class of rabbinical students, and a few of the Israeli Jews are in a huff because they “did not respect the customs of [their] home.” (“Israel-Diaspora gay rift,” The Jewish Week, 4/2/08. http://www.thejewishweek.com/viewArticle/c40_a7172/News/Israel.html.)
- In June 2009, the Jews announced they have a new siddur – prayer book – for the fags. This siddur “introduces numerous liturgical innovations that expand definitions of Jewish family and community to explicitly embrace lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) families.” (“Gay synagogue’s new siddur arrives,” JTA, 6/2/09. http://blogs.jta.org/telegraph/article/2009/06/02/1005563/gay-synagogues-new-siddur-arrives.)
This book of rebellion – With All Your Heart (yeah, stupid joos, play to the heart, which is desperately wicked and deceitful above all things, Jer. 17:9) – includes reading by fags, prayers for coming out as a fag, a fag pride section, and removing all distinctions between fags and heterosexuals. This little feces-jewel will be launched at the Congregation Beth Simchat Torah on June 19, with fag-loving mayor Michael Bloomberg providing the keynote. (Bloomberg and Ron Huldai, mayor of Tel Aviv-Joffa are BFFs. They both love to kick off fag events, like Huldai kicking off the Tel Aviv fag pride parade on June 12, 2009. The mayors who kick off key fag events together can share special little stories in hell together.)
These fags are never satisfied. At the June 12, 2009 Tel Aviv fag pride parade – which started at their government-funded fag community center – another fag Knesset member, Nitzan Horowitz, whined, “The revolution is not complete.” (“Gay pride parade kicks off,” ynetnews, 6/12/09. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3730359,00.html.)
- “Today, gay synagogues are at a crossroads. Many are becoming irrelevant, as mainstream synagogues learn how to include GLBT people, and their gifts, more effectively.” (“Why straight people go to gay synagogues,” haaretz.com 5/6/09. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1090662.html.)
- The Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism has this statement on its Website from a statement of rabbi Marc Israel: “I stand here today on behalf of the Union of American Hebrew Congregations and the Central Conference of American Rabbis, representing1.5 million American Reform Jews, to say that we fervently believe in God and the Torah, and also to state that there is no room for discrimination against gays, lesbians, or bisexuals in our synagogues, in our communities, or in our nation.” The Torah on its face discriminations against these brutes; their acts are forbidden and leads to death. Hey stupid rotten figs – that’s discrimination!
- You can read about the “gay rabbis getting married—and marrying” in The Jewish Journal of 6/17/08, including at the first fag synagogue, Beth Chayim Chadashim, and the Wilshire Boulevard Temple in Los Angeles. They’re just so proud of their fag rabbis!